Pay: $20 - $22/hour
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Match
- Flexible Spending Plan
- On-site Gym and Running Trail
- Employee Engagement and Sustainability Programs
- Pittsburgh Business Time’s “Best Places to Work”
- Business Ethics Award
- Advanced Manufacturing Award
- Competitive Wages
Location: Jefferson Hills, PA.
Quality Control Technicians are vital in delivering superior quality end-products to our customers.
The ideal candidate will have the drive to consistently inspect and verify compliance of manufactured components during preliminary, in-process, and final inspections. They will utilize leak detection equipment applying established methods and safety procedures, complete inspection forms, update logs, and create certificates as needed. Key Responsibilities:
- Verify compliance of components and assemblies against set standards.
- Complete inspection forms, update logs, and create certificates as required.
- Perform leak detection and evaluation using components and established quality methods and processes.
- Discuss techniques, procedures, problems and job priorities with Project Management, Engineers, and Supervisor.
- Proactively use Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) techniques and methods.
- Competently use Coordinate-measuring machines (CMMs) and Faro gauge systems to report for inspection purposes.
- Understand and put into practice the appropriate safety procedures applicable to each work assignment.
- Receive work assignments, technical instructions, and guidance to carry out those tasks.
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to coworkers and junior technicians, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity of first article, in-process, and final inspection of product.
- Proficient in the use of computer systems and software.
- Vision capable to thoroughly inspect products.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, twist and lift up to and including 60 lbs. unassisted. Assistance must be used for any items over this weight. Assistance is always required for anything weighing over 60 lbs.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC) Inspection.
- Familiarity with the use of a leak detection equipment.
- Experience in vacuum system assembly.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania