We are looking for a hardworking, innovative, and collaborative Human Capital Management (HCM) Technology Specialist to join our team.
In this role you will ensure the successful implementation of the Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud solution with global customers through product configuration and implementation expertise.
The ideal candidate for this position should have extensive experience implementing or supporting HRIS, requirements capturing, configuration, data conversion, and testing.
You should be detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to successfully partner with customers and your project team.
Be ready to be challenged and have fun!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Working within the HR Technology team this position has primary responsibility for the system support of the global talent and performance management and related HR processes.
This includes the administration of the talent management processes, as well as system configurations and setups, troubleshooting of issues, patch and upgrade testing, etc.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES/KEY CHALLENGES: - Provide Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion functional/technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert for the company through the entire cloud application services implementation lifecycle for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Talent and Performance module projects.
- Understand business requirements in partnership with HR CoE and wider HR community, providing recommended solutions and mapping them to the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion functionality.
- Configure the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Applications to meet company requirements and document application set-ups.
- Demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist teams (IT, Oracle, HR & COE) in testing the Oracle HCM solution.
- Prepare validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects.
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Heavily involved in the ongoing patching and upgrade cycle.
- Establish and maintain global standards for configuration, deployment and utilization of the GPS talent management module, and reporting solutions.
- Provide support for the creation of new report, remediation and enhancing of existing reports, and developing sustainable solutions for any current processes using workarounds.
- Validate configuration and data for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects.
- Lead migration of configuration, integrations and extensions to Production for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects.
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects.
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
- Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis.
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
- Development and ongoing maintenance of HCM Module documentation.
- Development of HCM system end-user training, in partnership with the COE.
- Assist in providing support on special projects as needed including continuous improvement opportunities.
Ensuring the company client takes advantage of Oracle HCM's proven solutions.
- Participating in the overall governance structure for the HCM system including performing SOX Audit testing.
- Mentor and share product knowledge with other HR technology & CoE team members.
- Analyze current and proposed GPS functionalities & analytics, tools and customer deliverables to identify gaps and opportunities, then work with key partners (IT, Oracle) to create annual strategy and execution plan.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15295)