Why work for anyone else when you can work for the Leader in Home Care??
Come work with BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
Looking for high-energy caregivers/HHA/PCA that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and per diem staffing assignments.
* Interview: We conduct DAILY open interviews Monday thru Friday in our Cranberry Twp.
office which is located at 20530 Rt. 19 Cranberry Twp, PA 16066.
You may also contact our office by telephone at (412)212-6126.
* Work Hours: We offer flexible scheduling for all BrightStar employees.
(Must be available 1 weekend per month)
* Pay:Starting hourly rate between $10.00-$11.00
* Competitive Pay
* Weekly pay with direct deposit * GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
* Free continuing education * Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, or one steady schedule.
* 401k and Health Care Benefits * Joint Commission accredited
* National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
Responsibilities * Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
* Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
Requirements * High school diploma or GED
* Certified CPR (Will provide CPR training if needed)
* Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray (Will provide TB testing if needed)
* One (1) year of experience preferred * Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile (if applicable)
* Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Kittanning, PA (16201)